William D. Gorman
Lifestyle Choice Realty, Inc.
Bill directs all resident conversions, brokerage services and asset and property management operations for Lifestyle Choice Realty, Inc.
Prior to starting Lifestyle Choice Realty, Inc. in 1998, Bill was Vice President of The Blair Group, where he formed and oversaw their resident owned communities and fee property management divisions for six years. In that capacity, Bill was instrumental in helping numerous communities convert to resident ownership.
Early on, he was Florida Regional Manager and handled acquisitions for the largest owner of manufactured home communities in the U.S. Active in his church and community, Bill lives in Seminole County with his wife Deborah and their six children.
- Handled manufactured housing transactions totaling over $500 million
- Experienced community manager handling over 10,000 homesites
- Raised all funding necessary for a conversion in just three weeks
- Helped a group of residents avoid an unreasonable rent lawsuit by negotiating their purchase of the community
- Licensed Florida real estate broker
- Licensed Florida Community Association Manager
- Colorado licensed attorney
- Juris Doctorate & MBA, University of Denver
- BA, Business Administration, University of Northern Colorado